ICS on 7022

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
The same thing happened when I first got the tablet and was trying to put cwm recovery on it, I must have tried 100 times and then it all of the sudden worked

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how to fix your problem, seems your tablet has a hardware problem, that only allows it to work sometimes, Can you return it?

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
Can someone try to add 3G settings to 8127 with ICS?
Or if want to make a update file with 3G ?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
First boot could take a while so you could have a black screen for several minutes. Just leave it s lone and see if its OK after 5 minutes.

pechenuh

Jun 12, 2012
Finaly, I make this rom work. My problem was, that my tablet with minimal brightness has a black screen.
I loaded in CWMR and make backup. After that I restore gingerbread. Than I go in "advanced restore" and choose "restore boot" and "restore system". And that's all, ICS works with normal brightness.

[sorry for my English]

jktriggs

Jun 13, 2012
Is it necessary to use the "wipe" zip? Every time I go through the process of installing ICS, I get stuck at the Android loading screen. Oh, are the 2.3 and 4.0 loading screens the same? I just tried installing ICS without using the "wipe" zip and so far, I'm still getting the same result as I did when I used the wipe: stuck on an ever flashing android loading screen.

jktriggs

Jun 13, 2012
@piratesscareme
I tried restoring from your backup, but an error came up saying "MD5 does not match" or something like that.

-EDIT-
I forgot to take the second folder out of the first. Now it's restoring. Maybe it will work.

Last edited:

jktriggs

Jun 13, 2012
I'm using CWRM5. I realized that I forgot to take the second folder out of the first. I then tried again and it worked! After restoring from piratesscareme's backup, I install the rootme zip and then the gapps zip. I now have ICS with SuperUser and the Play Store. It's asking for an activation, now.

Last edited:

Filipicamo

May 13, 2012
That backup was made more as a test. I will have to take it apart and see if I can do the same thing that vampirefo did to the other backup I made.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey Man, do you have any preview for when will they(coby Germman) launch the next update?

Thanks.

jktriggs

Jun 13, 2012
Someone who has successfully installed the most recent update to ICS, could you please make a backup through CWRM? If so, it would be much appreciated as I can only install this via someone else's backup.