ICS on 7022

Bigtech313

Jun 16, 2012
i installed the german update loaded no problem but touchscreen and rotation is offset anybody else have this problem

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
i installed the german update loaded no problem but touchscreen and rotation is offset anybody else have this problem

Hmmm, strange, the sensor is only offset on the game Spacecat.
I can only suggest for you to install cm7, calibrate the touch screen, and reflash the update.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
Is anybody have a problem with sound?
It rarely happens but sometimes when I boot and I suddenly change the volume or open sometime that needs sound, a sudden crack is heard from the speaker and the device freezes.

daesher

Jun 21, 2012
The only ways to fix that would be to get the source for the rom and remake it removing the sn service, or to insert a correct sn.
May be someone just make script or something for killing app called "Android System"? This app shows such a window - what for?
But stopping this app (may be hidden in framework-res.apk) really helps!

Last edited:

daesher

Jun 21, 2012
PS: Is there anyone having working (more than solid filled bar) Adobe Flash Pluging with this ICS?

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
May be someone just make script or something for killing app called "Android System"? This app shows such a window - what for?
But stopping this app (may be hidden in framework-res.apk) really helps!

The problem is that if we kill the service, the whole tablet won't work. The android framework is needed for mostly all the apps. I might not be a rom developer but I know theming, so some of the button used in apps load from the framework apk.
I've already started to port the Mobiz rom from the kyros 7042 but I can't get the systemui to stop force closing, the rest works perfectly. Anyone willing to help pm me.

vinay_rb

Apr 4, 2012
I tried installing on 8127 followed all the instructions from the first post, everything completed successfully, after re-boot though the tab is stuck on Coby screen. Thanks for the great instructions and will appreciate any help.

daesher

Jun 21, 2012
The problem is that if we kill the service, the whole tablet won't work. The android framework is needed for mostly all the apps. I might not be a rom developer but I know theming, so some of the button used in apps load from the framework apk.
Of course, framework-res.apk is highly needed by all apps (even changing it to taken from somewhere else e.g. cm9 can completely hung the device up to reinstalling), but the service running in it is not needed for most time (at least, after boot being completed). Try killing it in Settings-Applications-All - and you won't have serial request for almost reboot (in some rare cases service can restart, so it is possible to rekill it!), but with no troubles with other things. It works fine for me, but it is not so good to do this each start. At least, wife won't understand it when she tries to play a game :)

Last edited:

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
I was able to port cm9 from the 1024 port to our 7022 last night. Everything seems to be working but there are several bugs on text boxes and selection dialogs that make them disapear. Ill upload the rom later so you can test it out and give me feedback.

Filipicamo

May 13, 2012
Does anyone installed the new update from Coby German?
they say that now there is hardware aceleraion in youtube, but i tried to install and gave failure.
Anyone coul help me?

viniciuscu

Jun 23, 2012
I tried installing the new update, but the following message appeared to me:

"This update is not (yet) avaliable for you device. Please try again later."

Anyone with the same problem?