ics update for p6200

maxvaig

Sep 16, 2012
Hello, everyone. Using samsung p6200 & loving it. but just wondering when will i be getting ics update for my tab in india.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi maxvaig, congratulations on your new P6200 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab forum for you, Hopefully, someone there will be able to help you find out when you'll be getting the update. Good luck!

maxvaig

Sep 16, 2012
I have noticed that my tab 7 plus seems to heat up pretty fast. Is it normal?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
maxvaig said:
I have noticed that my tab 7 plus seems to heat up pretty fast. Is it normal?

Depends on what you are running. some demanding games will heat up my 7 plus but as long as it isn't hot you should be fine. Not unusual for it to get warm.

krihna

Sep 23, 2012
iam from india I flashed AUSTRIA ics firmware in my tablet it works very very fine without any problems.i flashed 2 months back (june end),there is not even any firmware problem . it run like butter and looks cool

maxvaig

Sep 16, 2012
Tom T said:
Depends on what you are running. some demanding games will heat up my 7 plus but as long as it isn't hot you should be fine. Not unusual for it to get warm.

Thanks tom.

maxvaig

Sep 16, 2012
krihna said:
iam from india I flashed AUSTRIA ics firmware in my tablet it works very very fine without any problems.i flashed 2 months back (june end),there is not even any firmware problem . it run like butter and looks cool

Well thanks, are flashing and rooting the same?