I'd like to say hello

madiba

Dec 24, 2011
to all you experts in Android and so ons. I am a retired pensioner. I recently (29/11) got a scroll essential from Storage Options for my birthday. I have been using PC's for years and thought I would just wade into my android usage like an old pro. Now I realise that I'm just old so I am requesting my first help. ( I know it will not be my last). Please please point me in the direction of sanity. I have just bought a 16gb cd card and loaded it up with books I want to read, music I want to hear, elearning vids I want to learn from and I cannot see the content of the card or even the card. Help - my blood pressure is rising :) - even higher than it normally is. You can answer in Forum or to me @ [email protected]. Please please help me return to sanity.

Thanks from Sean

Sorry - update on my little beast.
Tablet Scroll Essential 7" screen
Android version 2.3.3
Kernel Version android build@scroll# build number Essential 2.3.3
Build Number 97C3-TO-S3-H12_1 308-V1

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Sean, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your birthday gift. It's nice to have you with us as a member of the forum. I'm going to move your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum where more folks will see it and hopefully help you out. Good luck with that new tablet!