Identifying problem MID 7" tablets

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
Hi guys.

Since today i have two MID 7" tablets based on the WM8650 and i will install the Android Market not these Chinese one that is built in :)

Can anyone say me what these tablets are so that i can look for a ROM or can anyone show me an way to use the Android Market.

$IMAG0084.jpg$IMAG0088.jpg$IMAG0089.jpg$IMAG0090.jpg$IMAG0091.jpg

Thx in advance
Oliver

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
Thx cal67 but there is the problem a cant follow that instructions, when i install the files shown in the Video and i must do that then i have no google-frameworks then the tablet is freezing in the home screen and you can´t do anything all buttons doesen´t work at ths state the only way to come out of this is too flash it with the original software.

An the second ive done already have installed Uberoid with all options 2 of them i got to work so that i have a picture on the tablet but the buttons and the touchscreen doesnt´t work at all.

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
I have it done Android Market works like a charm :)

With the original rom there is no way to do it the google-framework cannot be installed you must install this ROM:http://66.228.126.56/~rom/download/rom/7%22/CEM8650702/ and then install Android Market with the same files and procedures like the Video above for the Corby.

Only one question ist left, the Tablet is connected to the google account but many Apps were shown as not compatible like Facebook,Skype etc. from the apk`s these apps are no problem to install ?

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Actually, I have the original factory ROM on mine and the android market instructions in the link worked great for me. Go to the actual Youtube page at
and then click the link to download just below the video. Unzip the files and put them on your SD card then run following the instructions in the video. However, if you have already updated the ROM on your tablet, it may not work as this is designed to work with the original ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
With the original ROM that comes with te tablet you can´t install the files there is an error message when you install the google-framework.apk file.

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Look, I don't mean to appear to be contrary, but you are giving other members incorrect information. Read my post again. I did install this on my tablet with the original ROM. It works great. I'm not sure why you were having an issue but your conclusion is incorrect.

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
OK your are right your answer ist the only right way.

BUT for MY TWO TABLETS YOUR ANSWER IS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the original ROM it is not POSSIBLE to install the Android Market for other users or tablets it can be another way. I hav only written the procedures THAT worked PERFECTLY for my tablets.

polla37

Oct 12, 2011
I have the same one as you and I was wondering how you did it. can you do step by step to add the android market to mine too? thank you premutos.

premutos

Sep 14, 2011
Hi polla

My steps was downloading the firmware postet above an copy it on an SD Card to upgrade the Firmwato re then downlaoding the files listed in the video that is linked above and take the video as instruction it shows all steps. With the original Firmware that came with my tablet it was not possible to install the market.

Another way is to install the Uberoid Firmware i have installe the version 9.1.2 an this works perfect, Youtube,Flash and the Market are preinstalled an work out of the box. Only download the Firmware copy it on an SD und upgrade the Tablet.