Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010

roachieuk

Nov 30, 2010
Ah ok i apoligies for not reading more as i was searching for the answer so sorry bout that many thanks for that much appriciated.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
No worries, did you get it resolved?

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

Twedk

Dec 1, 2010
I cant seem to get videos on to it, and i downloaded the usb software, computer does open it, and ideas

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Is there a driver for windows xp? My computer cannot see the cards on my tablet and my tablet does not recognize the external micro sd card. The Huawei site says this is a driver issue. The download for drivers only has them for vista and win 7. Thanks for the help!

chuck3d

Dec 7, 2010
I have XP laptop also, here's how I connect:

1. With power off on the S7 connect the USB to both.
2. Power on the S7
3. wait a few seconds till the i info button at top right blinks then select it.
4. A message is there that says USB is connected, click it and Choose "Mount"
5. Wait a few seconds, a pop up comes on your XP machine, then choose Open folder to see contents. If you don't get a pop up, just go to the folder in explorer.
6. Load what you want into the folder.
When finshed:
7. Select "safely remove hardware" on the XP bottom icons.
8. Disconnect The USB

If you are having trouble viewing videos, you might try the Rock Player app. It works great for all kinds of videos.

burgerman

Dec 9, 2010
I just got my S7 an I am looking for a relatively inexpensive option for Cell service in the US. I live in Oregon and just want to know who I can get a SIM from that will work.

Thanks in advance for the help.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Do you want Cell service for phone or do you also want data services? If you look through the forum you will see several different recommendations, including several different prepaid options such as O2 and AT&T.

burgerman

Dec 9, 2010
Yeah I hadn't seen the other posts. I would like a prepaid I think. At least for now. Voice would be a plus but Data is the Key.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I'm partial to the Enterprise, but that cause my dad served on one. I hear the Nimitz class are good carriers. ;-P

KitN

Dec 1, 2010
If you want 3G data then go with AT&T since 3G only works with their band (or subsidiaries of AT&T).

T-Mobile is fine for voice but only works on the EDGE/2G band with the S7.

Both carriers have prepaid options for voice and data.

I currently have T-Mobile. The slower EDGE/2G speeds aren't important to me since I really only use T-Mobile for voice calls anyway and am almost always near a WiFi hotspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.