Ideos S7 / Telstra T-Touch Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Sorry, should have included that info. Look in the upper right corner for the exclaimation mark. Select that and you should see the option to do this in the notification area. Note, this after you are connected to the pc.

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
Hi!

Has anyone tried to setup an exchange account in S7. I was able to do so however i noticed that the data are being saved to the application drive. That would mean that it can eat up a lot of application space.. Is there a way to save exchange data in SD instead? I can't see this setting in Accounts Setting

RNSlate

Nov 20, 2010
Guys, thanks up front.

I am a disgruntled apple guy, who is just getting into the Droid tablet scene. Having had it with Apple, I am well on my way.

I managed to mess up my S7-104 and was able to get the Telus Australian rom on my device.

I have everything to restore it, but the original package, and it is not anywhere on their site. Does anyone have the Factory reset rom that I can flash, or a link to it.

Much appreciated.
Rob

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
Not sure if it is me or my tablet.

Anyway I have finally figured out how to rip dvd's and what format works best for Rockplayer and put a couple of movies on my card. The only issue I have is the sound at full blast is barely acceptable. I can hear the voices but have to concentrate to do so.

Does anybody else have this issue? I ripped the dvd and the software had a volume control and I turned it up from 2 to 6 but it didn't seem to help.

Music is same with volume issue.

Anybody had this issue, or found a work around? I did set the media volume up to full in the software.

Thanks,

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
Not sure if it is me or my tablet.

Anyway I have finally figured out how to rip dvd's and what format works best for Rockplayer and put a couple of movies on my card. The only issue I have is the sound at full blast is barely acceptable. I can hear the voices but have to concentrate to do so.

Does anybody else have this issue? I ripped the dvd and the software had a volume control and I turned it up from 2 to 6 but it didn't seem to help.

Music is same with volume issue.

Anybody had this issue, or found a work around? I did set the media volume up to full in the software.

Thanks,
I'm not having that issue, sound is pretty loud on mine. Are you talking about the speakers or when listening through headphones?

Also what software are you using? DVDfab is easy to use and allows you to boost the volume by percentages.

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
I'm not having that issue, sound is pretty loud on mine. Are you talking about the speakers or when listening through headphones?

Also what software are you using? DVDfab is easy to use and allows you to boost the volume by percentages.

Forgot to say with earbuds on. With speakers it is pretty decent. However since this will used on a plane that is a no go.

I got WinX for ripping. Maybe I will try it at the highest and rip again see if it fixes it.

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
Ok, never mind. I just tried the buds that came with the tablet and they work much better.

Anyway wanted to say that video on this at 720 looks very good and no choppiness. I can't get the phone to work but I figure that is something I won't ever need so for right now it does everything I want.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^you may want to ensure phoen works before your exchange period ends since some others posts on here mentioned similar phone not working probs; BUT in all fairness for the most part the phone not working was due to settings being incorrect (my case..hehehe..!!)

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
So I just returned my 32Gb iPad on Sat. and am now looking for a good Android tablet. Is the S7 worth the $300? What are people thinking the support for this device will be? The reviews I have seen seem favorable, what the question is the long term viability the S7 has in the market. I thought about going with the Galaxy since it is the same price as the iPad I returned ($600), but the price is hard to swallow (reason I returned the iPad). I have to admit when it comes to technology I get extremely impatient when I need to wait. LOL!!

Last edited:

LunarTurtle

Nov 22, 2010
Hello,
I bought an Huawei s7 tablet,
and when i download things, it is all getting saved to the tiny internal storage card and not the internal card with 7 gigs on it. i cant figure out how to manage the files through the device itself[there doesnt seem to be a way]. so im trying to hook it up to a computer and manage the files through the computer... but to no avail! the computers cant acknowledge the device! so i try to download the driver... but the computer doesnt know what to do with the driver either! i feel like im doing something wrong... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! im stuck with only 256mb on a $300 device! im not even getting 1mb per dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.