If only someone can help i will get killed !

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
Help when i mount the M701SA_0722_V2.1 with IUW it gives me on the tab upadte package is demaged ! help me please​
I did a factory reset to my superpocket i7 and when i try to flash by sd card that's what it gives me i can't go to menu because i'm stuck in touch screen to calibrate ! :(

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'm curious... how will this lead to your demise?

Me too almost worth not helping to find out ;)

It sounds like the update you downloaded is bad. Delete the old one from the memory card and try downloading again. See if it will boot with out the SD card. If not do a factory reset. Then try to update again.

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
It's a p745 the problem is that i can't update with the tool cause i can't acess the menu and i didn't find the factory firmware :/ HELP PLZ

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Are you booting with an SD card installed? If so remove it and try booting.

If you are booting with an SD card in does it have an update file on it? If so try downloading and replacing the update file on the card with the new one.

Try a factory reset by using a button combination for your device (such as power and volume + at the same time), holding the button combo while you power on.

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
Now they have no sd card and when i boot with sd card i burn update with IUS and It gives me update package demaged and sometimes when i plug the usb cable with the tab i can acess the memory and that's what i have ! all this happened after a factory reset :( $prlbem.png

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You seem to have a problem with the update. I would try a factory reset again and see if that clears the issue. Maybe do it two times just to make sure. Then after that if it still isn't working, repeat the update process from scratch including downloading a new update file to burn.

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
I don't know how to do a factory reset ! it's a p745 no tutorials about it ! and i don't know wich firmware will work with it :(

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
:/ it gives nothing :( i can't do something with the internal memory of the tab ? look the picture up

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You probably can and it looks like there may already be extensive information on this if you read through the threads I linked. Most likely it has to do with the udisk1 and udisk2 files but I don't know enough about your device to give any further advice. Try looking for help in the threads where these issues are already discussed.

JP