If you have a $200 budget....What tablet would you pick?

Jun 24, 2011
Hi everyone I joined earlier in the year but have not posted much. I have a question for all you tablet experts here. If your budget was $200 and wanted a tablet to surf the net, post on social media sites, watch netflix, play an occasional game and would like an expansion memory slot if possible .....what would you choose? I don't care what brand so any brand will do. And please don't sugarcoat anything :) Thanks for the feedback!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, nice to have you participating. The best place for "shopping" advice is the Android Tablet Discussions section of the forum. I'm going to move your thread over there for you, so the folks there can help you find that "perfect for you" tablet.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone I joined earlier in the year but have not posted much. I have a question for all you tablet experts here. If your budget was $200 and wanted a tablet to surf the net, post on social media sites, watch netflix, play an occasional game and would like an expansion memory slot if possible .....what would you choose? I don't care what brand so any brand will do. And please don't sugarcoat anything :) Thanks for the feedback!
Hi OnlyonthursTablet, you can have a look at our special offer: Special Price Tablets
you may find what you want there. hope you enjoy your online tablet buying!
smile.png

PS: the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced(unavailable) also be a good choice, but the newer and updated version will be soon comming, maybe you should wait for some time.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2011
Hi OnlyonthursTablet, you can have a look at our special offer: Special Price Tablets
you may find what you want there. hope you enjoy your online tablet buying!:)
PS: the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced(unavailable) also be a good choice, but the newer and updated version will be soon comming, maybe you should wait for some time.

nice! thank u for responding...i think i might buy the ainol novo 7 paladin android 4.0 tablet for $119. that is an incredible price! so that one has flash installed already on it? is the screen glass or hard plastic? thanks for your help!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
nice! thank u for responding...i think i might buy the ainol novo 7 paladin android 4.0 tablet for $119. that is an incredible price! so that one has flash installed already on it? is the screen glass or hard plastic? thanks for your help!
You're welcome OnlyonthursTablet, the novo 7 Paladin is the best selling device at the moment, and yes, it has flash installed already. and the screen is made of glass. welcome to order!:)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
hi, OnlyonthursTablet. i have to say sorry for my mistake, we have tried, the novo 7 Paladin can not support flash at the moment, you know, the android 4.0 is really really new for android tablets. and the old flash version can not install on 4.0 tablets.
But don't worry, the flash 4.0 version will be soon comming. hope you can understand...

ChromeCat

Dec 22, 2011
The Ainol brands sound like really good tablets though I've not seen one in person.
I have a Meiying M11 on the way. But it was $240 for the 16G model, they also have an 8G model at a lower price.
The Amazon Kindle Fire may be a good choice for you too. The picture quality is very nice.

Jun 24, 2011
ok how about this question.....Between these three tablets: Coby Kyros 7127, Kindle Fire, or Nook Color....which one would you (any one reading this) choose?

Tradecheckout

Dec 31, 2011
My opinion is the new Onda ix 40. Also runs on Android 4.0, comes with an IPS screen. 5.0 MP Camera rocks the other competition.
Out in the market in jan.
Will be on my shelves Jan 15th.

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
Honestly, I'd bump up my budget to $250 and get something like the Acer a100.

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI