If You're Looking For a Spare or Replacement Charger....

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I found out the charger for Amazon's 1st Gen Kindle is identical to the Kyros', and you can buy it (the charger) at Amazon for $14. :)

BLCARTER64

Jun 12, 2011
To obtain a replacement part (AV Cable, Remote, AC Cord, DC Cord, Headphone, … etc), please MAIL the following information to us:

1) A note stating the model number
2) The requested part
3) Full Name, Return address & phone number.
4) $ 10.00 Money Order ONLY for each part
Send correspondence and packages to:
COBY Electronics
Attn: Parts Department
150 Knowlton Way
Savannah, GA 31407
Sincerely,
Technical Support

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
No, I happen to have a First Gen Kindle so I have one already. I will try it as soon as I get my tablet back from Mr.Bean. Not really willing to pay Coby for a new one since they are obviously junk anyway.

tovokas

Mar 19, 2011
I picked up one from Amazon, and it seems to work great. Obviously built much better than the Coby charger. ( Which I've had to solder back together twice...)

Sent from my 7015/7015A HONEYCOMB V10.0-B14L ACADEV using Android Tablet Forum

sky

Jul 13, 2011
Can you tell me what is the different of charger between ipad and android ?

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
Can you tell me what is the different of charger between ipad and android ?

Apple uses proprietary connectors for all it's products. You can't use them for any other device and vice versa.

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
Most of the accessories for my 7022 are relatively standard, nothing against Coby, but I prefer not to use a travel adaptor on my charger when I'm at home.

Fortunately Coby is a lot better than a certain company I could name which is notorious for using weird voltages for their speakers (& iPod accessories)

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum