igg

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Welcome back to the US in advance, I hope you enjoy this visit as much as you did the last. (Being your honeymoon, I assume you enjoyed the last.:rolleyes:) My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Hawaii as well. (Also, many moons ago.:eek:) I enjoyed the best coffee I've ever had on Kona, and have tried many brands of Kona coffee since but they all seem to fall short of the coffee I had there. Maybe you've got to actually be there and on your honeymoon or something.:cool:
Hey Guy's my wife has a Lenovo tablet that has the Android 4.0.3 system and we cant download Adobe flash player on it and she is finding it difficult to run some of her applications with out the flash player.
We are taking an 11 hour flight in the near future and to fill in time she likes to play some games which she can't play with out having Adobe flash player.
installed, amy clues on how to download it on her tablet or is there another way around the problem.My Asus tf101 has flash player installed but I understand some later model tablets could not have flash player installed?/
I'll buy a beer next time we meet in a pub to the 1st guy that comes up with a solution (dont know if you guys call a pub a bar but dont care if it's a pub or a bar the offer is still valid)

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Hey Guy's my wife has a Lenovo tablet that has the Android 4.0.3 system and we cant download Adobe flash player on it and she is finding it difficult to run some of her applications with out the flash player.
We are taking an 11 hour flight in the near future and to fill in time she likes to play some games which she can't play with out having Adobe flash player.
installed, amy clues on how to download it on her tablet or is there another way around the problem.My Asus tf101 has flash player installed but I understand some later model tablets could not have flash player installed?/
I'll buy a beer next time we meet in a pub to the 1st guy that comes up with a solution (dont know if you guys call a pub a bar but dont care if it's a pub or a bar the offer is still valid)
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.69/install_flash_player_ics.apk
or if you need another version, scroll down to Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives : Archived Flash Player versions

igg

Sep 14, 2012
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.69/install_flash_player_ics.apk
or if you need another version, scroll down to Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives : Archived Flash Player versions
Well done mate,and that's a beer I owe you, I'll now turn it over to she who must be obeyed, as she is the one that need's the application installed , and I'll fill you in when she has downloaded it.
And as it is now beer o clock I'll toast your expertise with a cold and frothy Aussie made beer, and think of the one I owe you when I get to your mainland and not just halfway to Hawaii,as that is where our 11 hour flight is heading.
On a more serious note I appreciate your help and thank you.