igg

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Yow Tom T Spiders probably right Alligators (or Crocodiles where I come from)might be a better alternative as they wouldn't eat the apple trees, being carnivorous would be an advantage in that they wouldn't much care for the taste of Apple wood,but the problem being they might like cayanne pepper?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
the problem being they might like cayanne pepper?

I'm pretty sure gators from the Louisiana bayous would love the cayanne pepper.:cool: Might even make the trip from Louisiana to Washington worth it for them.

igg

Sep 14, 2012
bloody hell Spider thats going to scare Tom T, but not to worry I'll just send over my Zenacantthink and Tom T can just chain it to the Apple tree and I can almost gaurantee that will keep the Gators away,and if by some chance that fails I'll just send over a couple of my Cattle dogs and they dont know how to be beaten so it will be a done deal.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I'm pretty sure gators from the Louisiana bayous would love the cayanne pepper.:cool: Might even make the trip from Louisiana to Washington worth it for them.

Yeah, and they would probably expect me to pick them up at the Airport, I've dealt with their kind before.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
bloody hell Spider thats going to scare Tom T, but not to worry I'll just send over my Zenacantthink and Tom T can just chain it to the Apple tree and I can almost gaurantee that will keep the Gators away,and if by some chance that fails I'll just send over a couple of my Cattle dogs and they dont know how to be beaten so it will be a done deal.

I saw a report on Animal Planet that said Gators and Crocodiles have no tolerance for faulty technology, and I do have an attack cat but I think the Beavers may have turned him. The last time the Beavers were at the Apple trees I swear he was intentionally ignoring them...and I think I heard him whistling.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
$ForumRunner_20130412_232542.png

It sounds like you met my friends,Tom! :-D

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
@Spider or JP - please feel free to move us together with this thread to the off topic area! Its not tablet talking anymore here,we are just chatting about Kangaroos and beavers !:)

Great thread. I don't know how I missed this until now!

JP

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk HD

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Hey Guys, our mighty mare Black Caviar just made it 25 wins straight and did it easy won with a lot of petrol in the tank.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Great thread. I don't know how I missed this until now!

Welcome JP, nice to have you join us. You probably missed it because it's most active when the majority of sane people in the States are sound asleep.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Guys, our mighty mare Black Caviar just made it 25 wins straight and did it easy won with a lot of petrol in the tank.

Congratulations Igg, that's quite an accomplishment. Hope you had a few dollars on her to make the win even sweeter.:rolleyes:

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Hey bugger that, Spider mentioned that he might have a riot on his hands if the whole forum didn't get access to our tales of woe and being able to talk about our rich relations etc,etc ncluding stories about Red Back Spiders and whatever else takes our fancy, but your right sometimes we get carried away with what it's all about,but as long as it lightens up the mood who gives a bugger,and it's also helping the U.S.A / Aussie relationship, but regardless of what thread it's on its still good fun,and information sharing, regardless of if it relates to Android tablets or wild tree destroying animals (that are trying to get a taste for cayenne pepper)

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah Spider I would have backed her only the odd's were what was expected, needing to outlay $100 to win$16

igg

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah Spider your right she was deservedly a hot favourite, and one of the jockeys that has rode in a few races against her was asked what was her build like to which he replied dont know I've only seen her backside.
But she is the real thing and they are now talking about taking her back to England to take on their best in one last trip,as she will then be mated with the Englishchampion Frankel which won 14 straight (I think it is 14) and her yearling 1/2 brother was sold at auction this week for $5000,000 (5 million)