im a failed santa!!! bought my daughter a chinese tablet , it came late,wont start..

arco69

Jan 25, 2011
Hi I have this tablet the 1.6 WMT 2.1.2_105 and after a week of purchase and the software did not load android, and then tried to score many firmwares but none funciona.unos says prepare software package and other states failed nand flash partition error, please anyone can help me because this as a paperweight or vase

RJM718

Jan 20, 2011
got it booted up to the start just by draining battery and starting it over and over...once started....i had to connect a mouse to it to get any response....touch pad wont work
but i was able to see that it is an xperia x10 mini pro by posting onto facebook and reading where i posted it from..now to find out how to fix touch pad....oooh my daughter is gonna give me a big kiss

Hi ricosan, did you ever get it working?? or did you have to send it back to china? :(

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
To Ricosan & RJM have found out that you probably won't get any answers fr China atm. It's Chinese New Year & the suppliers & factories don't open for business until 12th Feb. 2011 - hope that helps take some frustration away for you.

Last edited: