I'm a new member

jacatone

Aug 27, 2010
Hi everyone, I'm new to both Android and this forum and look forward to learning more about this OS.

Have a couple of questions, though. How do I find posts I've made to see if I have responses? Most other forums have a Search/Advanced/Search by User feature but I don't see that in this forum. Also, does anyone know where I could buy one of the Coby Android tablets? Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jacatone, welcome back to the forum. When you post something, you can subscribe to the thread by clicking subscribe in the drop down menu in "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread. Then, when you want to check the threads you're subscribed to, click subscribed threads in the drop down menu in "Quick Links" on the third line of any forum page. Obviously, it's too late to do that for any of the posts you made in 2010 or 2011, but you can subscribe to this one and the one you made the day before and start from there. To buy a Coby tablet, I'd suggest you ask that question in the Android Tablet Discussions section. Just click that link and you'll be there.