1. ginpa898

ginpa898 Member

Tablet / Device:
    android MID 2.2
    Hi to all neighbours and friends. My goal is to rectify the problems caused by the Chinese market. We dont learn much from these markets till we access a forum such as one of these. I am currently looking for ideas about my android which, not unlike others, seems to be a mile from being classed as a unit of quality. Why do we even pay such a high price for something that lasts for 10 minutes. I have 2 models of the android, one of which is working, the vpad7 and the other one, well you guessed, the MID 8650. With all the controversy about these models I ventured into the unknown world of the wm8650. I intend to take pics of the interior of my bricked model and see if it helps any of the folk here.
    Strange though it seems. I have been a technician for a number of years but modern technology is above me when it come to remembering commands normally used in computing. I was always facinated by displays and the bigger the better. But I could never get any of them to work.I suppose I could be called 'a dumb professor'.Thanks for reading.Nothing gained here as yet. Just some infor about me. Incidently, any know how to register in the so called TechKnow forums. I dont know how to do it cause they have damm robots running the site. Asking questions like..." are you a robot"?Most sites are doing this now. Its because of the American revolution I suppose. Dont ask what its all about.

2. vampirefo.

vampirefo. Senior Member Developer

Tablet / Device:
    Leagoo Lead 1 ZTE OPEN C, Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740
    Depends on tablets you buy, I have a Coby and an iview both a great tablets never had a problem with either of them. I have ordered a Momo 8 don't know anything about it til I get my hands on it, for right now I am completely happy with my tablets. I paid about $100 each so for $200 I feel I got my money's worth.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Ginpa, welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here as a member of Android Tablets.

4. ginpa898

ginpa898 Member

Tablet / Device:
    android MID 2.2
    When I first registerd on this site I was able to set up new thread. Im new to forums and I dont even know what thread means. Thread in my language has to do with Tailoring. Anyway, I dont see any options for setting new thread. The design of the web site is not very supporting. Maybe you have just started yourself. I have answers lots of problems but dont see any thank you s anywhere.I have asked around how to register in the other site which a lot are referred to when doing a rom change to their tablets etc.Here again I failed to register. Am I bee tracked or what is wrong with the internet lately. Thanks.Maybe I dont get an answer to this reply either.Computers have have the most rediculous names. Like MOUSE,BITES,BITS,Anything to do with Google lately is just comprising the entire net market.Do I have to move to another site that I can read?

5. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest

Stick with us ginpa, it may take a while to get used to the site, but once you do you'll be able to da whatever you want. BTW choose a heading on the front page that most matches what you want to post about then just click on "Post New Thread"at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012