I'm an IDIOT!!!

Supergirl9801

Mar 25, 2011
So obviously I'm no techie here....dummy me erased my WHOLE SD card when I was trying to clear it to back up my NC in ClockworkMod Recovery. The WHOLE thing...now instead of reading as a 4 GB card it's showing 39 MB of space?? Is there an easy fix to this or did I just ruin this SD card:confused::mad:

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
you can reformat your SD card in the nook to clear up all the space on your sd card to get that 4GBs back. it will erase whatever is on your card though.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
@Supergirl9801
You posted your problem in three different places. It would be better for everyone here to help you in one place. Please stop double posting.

dpakrr

Feb 8, 2011
So obviously I'm no techie here....dummy me erased my WHOLE SD card when I was trying to clear it to back up my NC in ClockworkMod Recovery. The WHOLE thing...now instead of reading as a 4 GB card it's showing 39 MB of space?? Is there an easy fix to this or did I just ruin this SD card:confused::mad:

this happened to me too. i used the panasonic sd formatter v2.0
SD Formatter 2.0 | Download | SD Memory Card | Digital AV | Consumer Products | Support | Panasonic Global

choose the drive corresponding to your sd card. click 'option' and turn 'on' 'format size adjustment' and then click format. your sd card will be restored to its original size (4gb)

Last edited: