im confused

monty98

Jul 31, 2011
ok im still new but im confused,i have a mid7015 i did a root, clockwork mod and i thought i did an update, so my firmware is 2.1-update1 and my kernel verison is 2.6.29 root android 2.1
so what does that mean? i really wanted the honeycome, how do i get that? i've been reading all these posts about a ADM on window, can someone explane to me what that is please? and do i have to have that and is t easier on vista or windows 7? when i did the rooting and everthing i went by one of the posts that had a video form you tube with it. one last question i see these ratings of some peoples that are like 1500 up to 2200, how do i test mine? (i dont know where to go in the tablet)
thank you all for hearing me out and thank you even more to the people how help me!!!! i know im in the right place to get the help i need!!!!!!!

Murf

Jun 20, 2011
The best thing to do is start searching the internet for forums on the Kyros. I'm not sure about how much there is on the 7024 - I've only been looking for 7015.
Monty98, there is a lot of info out there on the 7015, but you are going to have to do the searching and A LOT of reading to find the answers. I have 2 "general" posts on here for advice kind of like yours and the cold, hard facts are no one responded. So don't count on it - just search and read. That's what I had to do.

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
ok im still new but im confused,i have a mid7015 i did a root, clockwork mod and i thought i did an update, so my firmware is 2.1-update1 and my kernel verison is 2.6.29 root android 2.1
so what does that mean? i really wanted the honeycome, how do i get that? i've been reading all these posts about a ADM on window, can someone explane to me what that is please? and do i have to have that and is t easier on vista or windows 7? when i did the rooting and everthing i went by one of the posts that had a video form you tube with it. one last question i see these ratings of some peoples that are like 1500 up to 2200, how do i test mine? (i dont know where to go in the tablet)
thank you all for hearing me out and thank you even more to the people how help me!!!! i know im in the right place to get the help i need!!!!!!!

the ratings of 1500-2000 are from a program called caffeinemark ( available from market)youll get these speeds when you upgrade to gingerbread 2.3.1 Also as of right now you cant install honeycomb OS because are tablets dont have enough memory. We do have a honeycomb looking Mod made by tipster which looks like honeycomb but NOT the real thing.

monty98

Jul 31, 2011
well thank you all very much! i found that mod from tipster and installed it with out a problem. next is GB2.3.1. thanks all agian very much!