Im lost

T.Starr

Jun 30, 2012
About 2 weeks ago I bought the Craig 738B tablet for my daughter. She's 8 and it was only $54 bucks. She doesn't need a real expensive tablet, so I figured it was a good deal. So far there hasnt been any MAJOR problems with it. It runs slow and some of the games I try to download will download but not install and in some cases causes the tablet to restart without even finishing installation. Hte one she wants on there in particulare is Temple Run. I an't get it to install to save my life! Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a quick fix to them? I've read some things on rooting, but I'm not even sure what exatly that means let alone understand what to do..If someone could shine a little light on the afore mentioned problems I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I am not too familiar with that particular tablet, but it appears to only have a 700 MHz CPU and may be a bit too slow to run some games. I could not see if it has a single core or dual core CPU either.

As far as rooting, the tablet does not have permissions to write in the root directory to protect the operating system. Rooting is basically giving yourself admin privileges over the entire system. It can be dangerous, but it can be helpful.

Are you able to download the Temple Run game and it just will not install, or are you having trouble finding it to download it?

Fabby101

Jul 25, 2012
My tablet has the same kinda problem. but we don't have the same model.because i'm able to download temple run and install and play. but you should just go ahead and root your device because you would have TOTAL control over your tablet like your supposed to have. there's a lot of root guides for your specific model type of Craig tablet.. like for example my tablet CMP741d there's only one guide iv been able to find. but for yours there's a lot. P.s (i don't know how to root)