Im new here - Need Help

K1r068

Sep 27, 2011
Hi Guys,

My name is Kiro and I come cross this forum as I m one of the many people that bought an android table because fashinated to the futuristic aPad but haven't enough money to buy a proper one from apple so I dreamed that by buy a cheap version I was at least able to do simple function and instead after spend what for me was my badget I have ended with a device that in two words doesn't come useful to nothing.

I have a MID v 1.6 (128 MB) and I cannot see any youtube videos streaming or even download Im unable to watch as after a minute the voice run fast then the images.

I would really appreciate if some1 can help me to upgrade the software or to do anything to make this device work at least as it should be because by now this purchase has revelated a rip off.

Please, can some1 be so kind to help?

TY :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kiro, welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us here at Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section where more people will see it. Someone there should be able to help you out.

androidguy

Jan 11, 2011
1.6 128 MB is too slow for video. You need 256MB 2.1 or higher. I had the same problem last year. Youtube and videos don't work properly. You will need to upgrade.