Impression 10 from leaders international : 9.7" IPS screen, 1Ghz samsung processor:??

complexphoto

Jul 18, 2011
I actually bought this ...it's not a bad tablet at all it just needs a rom update .. it comes with an IPS screen .. its really sharp , it does not have android market I'm trying to find a compatible
market APK that I can load but no luck so far . its very responsive , great screen, good processing speed .. it just needs update to gingerbread or honeycomb and I think it would give any of the other tablet a run for the money.. a lot of people think it's an IPAD 1st gen

luckyuser

Jul 14, 2011
I have this tablet also and trying to figure out how to do a ROM update? Also whenever I get the 4G microsd card my 2nd pages of apps go away and can't find them. I can download directly from amazon the android app and select the apps I want from there. Only problem is if my sdcard is working I can't find page 2 of my shortcuts. Kind of wierd, I probably just don't know where to look. I might also try a new micro sd card and see if that makes a difference.

luisfer31

Aug 8, 2011
I want to give a warning: there is an app (FWTOOL) is used to calibrate the screen;
This tool has an option to Update Firmware.

I use my patanlla and damage (no longer receives control with the fingers)

luisfer31

Aug 8, 2011
I used the z4root to root, and root explorer with these two programs could do what he wanted.
Chainfire3D then download the games to run Tegra (samurai revenge and others)
for more councils, I can ask

grex0

Aug 9, 2011
I acquired the Impression 10 from HSN in early July. I like it very much. I feel very satisfied with the cost / value ratio. The I 10 without Market App has to receive new apps from the side (via the micro SD chip), a minor annoyance but not a deal-breaker for me. I would like to find a way to add Market (3rd party?) easily eliminating this minor annoyance. Regarding an upgrade of the I 10 to Honeycomb it seems this is out because Honeycomb requires(?) a faster chip and is offered on some other pads (Zoom, Galaxy etc.) with dual core chips! My previous "pad" experience is with a White Pandigital.

Bobo2000

Aug 8, 2011
To install Honeycomb (Real Android Release;not root) you need to have a dual-core processor I think.