Impression Leader i10 tablet

stevekleb

Aug 14, 2013
We recently bought a Leader i10a-le tablet( from HSN). It was a bit slow downloading from site to site and just slow in general. Then I could not download anything. So, I called Leader tech support. They were not able to detect why this is happening so they had me send the unit back for a new but same model. I received the new one about a week ago and I am having the same loading problems. I first check with my cable company and they said that my wi fi is just fine(please note that anyone with a smart phone can get on via my wi-fi and I recently had my router replaced going from 160mbs to 300mbs. I called back Leaders tech support and he tried to help out but to no avail. He wants me to send this one back for another one. I asked for a upgraded model and willing to pay the difference however, they said no. Has anyone experienced this with this device or another tablet.

Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Steve, welcome to the forum, nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Impression tablet. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, so I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!