Improper Google Calendar sync

fatherhash

Jul 18, 2011
Hi all,

Although longtime viewer, my first post ever. Having issues with Google Calendar sync on Honeycomb 3.1. I have a repeated M-F event with certain days manually removed here and there on the Google Calendar cloud and that is working fine. BUT...on my Asus Transformer 3.1, it just repeats the entire pattern without removing the days that I manually removed(and I did confirm to only remove for that one event each time).

I've been through the settings(both online and the tablet) and can't see what I might be doing wrong. Like I said, it works fine online...just not on the tablet. Any ideas? Thanks.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I have had this type of a syncing issue before and while there are all sorts of fixes that you can try, if you have everything you need on google, clear your calendar on your tablet and re-sync the lot

fatherhash

Jul 18, 2011
When you say "clear your calendar on your tablet" how exactly can I do that? I tried to un-sync the calendar by unchecking the box for it on the tablet. I was just wondering if you think I should just take off my whole google account(email, calendar, and all) off the tablet. Thanks again for the help.

fatherhash

Jul 18, 2011
Tried taking clearing the calendar by deleting the google account off of the tablet and then re-linking it....but still the same thing. I guess I'll just have to wait until they "fix" this problem in a Honeycomb update or something.