Impulse IM7120 4.0 Problems

FRO8769

Jun 16, 2012
Hello everyone!

Me and my wife received a Impulse IM7120 4.0 Tablet as a gift the other day. We took it home and plugged it up to charge. When we did this the red LED light came on and a battery symbol came on in the middle of the screen to show that it was charging. She took it to work the next day and it died and shut off. Since then, the LED light won't come on to show its charging or if it does its only for 5 minutes then the light goes off. We are at our wits end on what the problem is. I have tried to plug it up using USB, but the LED light still does the same. Don't know if its the battery or if we just need to leave it plugged in for a week to see or just throw it in a drawer and forget about it. I cannot find any info on the manufacture Impulse any where on the web. Any help or guidance would really be appreciated. Thanks!

FRO

loviebub12

Aug 10, 2012
I wish I could help. I've had ZERO problems with my Android Impulse. Paid $100 for it, and has been worth every penny! Sure, it's not a iPad, but does exactly what I need it to. Great tablet!

zwahjseh

Sep 2, 2012
I could sure use some guidance with my Impulse IM7120. I'm trying to download games and I keep running into roadblocks that I can't figure out. Tried to install a poker game and it tells me it's going to send to my phone. I'm confused. Were you able to find any extended directions?