in case you need to buy another NOOK here is a deal....

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
just FYI if you know someone that wants to buy a new NC.
Best Buy has a deal on the Nook Color this week!
Buy a Nook Color and get a free cover!
Also I found a coupon online for a free $25 Gift C with $250 purchase! Expires 2/12/11 print and take with you

...http://dealspl.us/bestbuy-coupons

robedney

Jan 27, 2011
Best Buy is back ordered (1 to 2 weeks) and so are lots of places. My local B&N says that they are running low and some other B&Ns are out. I'll be picking one up today!

Jan 28, 2011
.Just picked mine up yesterday and the B&N only had 5 on hand. If you want the B&W version, there were plenty on hand.

kwheaties

Feb 1, 2011
Too bad there's none in stock in all of freakin' California! Looks to be sold out for at least a few weeks... might just break down & buy from B&N.

avic77

Feb 7, 2011
You are soooo awesome! I grabbed coupon and looked online my BB has both the nook color and the cover I want in stock. I'll also get a $25.00 gift card for future use for something.

evoNC

Jan 20, 2011
^ Lucky if you get a free cover and $25 gift card. The cashier at my store didn't override the system. I brought it up and he said that I have to choose between the cover or gift card.

nonnef

Feb 12, 2011
I needed an eReader for classes (least that is the excuse I've been giving myself). And I settled on the Nook as the best choice for me sometime earlier this week, thanks mostly to all the glowing reviews and all the positive feedback in these forums. I was going to wait till B&N put out the 2.2 update next month before I actually bought one, but this deal pushed me over the fence. So their marketing ploy worked. =)

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Better Buy is Nook 9" color for 199.95 at QVC for 5 payments of 39.95 at 0% interest on your credit /debit card

just FYI if you know someone that wants to buy a new NC.
Best Buy has a deal on the Nook Color this week!
Buy a Nook Color and get a free cover!
Also I found a coupon online for a free $25 Gift C with $250 purchase! Expires 2/12/11 print and take with you

...http://dealspl.us/bestbuy-coupons

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
I don't see a NOOK on QVC in the USA perhaps in the UK but I couldnt' find it on the link you included.. but saw this Pandigital on QVC.....

what I do see is a Pandigital tablet... and if that is what you talking about I just sent one back to QVC that had been sent to me as a gift.. It was terrible.. so slow and the screen was fuzzy adn you needed to use a stylus to move around ... even as a gift it wasn't worth me keeping..that is how bad it was.. A good friend saw it when I had opened it and I told her I was returning it and she offered to buy it.. and I wouldn't sell it to her as it was that bad..and she is a good friend and didn't want her wasting her money.

Last edited: