[ In Stock Now! ] Ainol Aurora New Stock Coming, Change the boot screen (perfect)

Feb 16, 2012
April 19, New stocks of 20 units , new LG IPS Screen.

Now open the Hong Kong Post Shipping Methods ,shipping costs as low as 1* $

All been tested to work perfectly before shipment

Ainol Novo7 Aurora [link]
$ainol aurora -1.jpg$ainol aurora -2.jpg$ainol aurora -3.jpg

Buy NOW! Send 30USD worth of tablets accessories as gift!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora boot screen (perfect full-screen)

Download link : ???? - k??????? ??
(Tips:click this chinese download $boot-1.gif)

Method of use:

1.files will be renamed bootanimation.zip ( such as the original file called bootanimation (1) . Zip delete" (1)." )

2.use the RE manager to replace \ system \ media \ bootanimation.zip.

Attachments

• $banner.gif
    $banner.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
Feb 16, 2012
Mor Product Reviews for : (Android 4.0 Tablet PC Ainol Novo7 Aurora with 7inch IPS Screen 8GB)​
Date Added :04/19/2012

by

hi jason i received today the tablet .... it's looks very nice really ,thanks
Reply: Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Date Added :04/18/2012

by

LOL ! actually an A+++ product, i give it 4 stars because it also needs work more, it works good with all the functions, the capacitive touch screen is very sensitive. i do like it

Date Added :04/17/2012

by

Hitachi screen? No LG?
Reply: The new LG IPS Screen , Perfect Screen. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

by

past few months and there is absolutely no other charges for a tablet or anything similar besides the Aurora I ordered from you guys... In fact, the ONLY charge above $30 (US) on my bank statements from the past three months was the Aurora I ordered and there is no possible way I got a Paladin for less than $30 hahaha! The only thing that makes sense is you guys have miscounted how many Paladins you have in stock and accidently sent me one for some reason. What other explanation could there be? You guys must have sent me a Paladin by accident, and then not subtracted one from the amount you have in stock! Anyways... I apologize for this whole mess, and I thank you for the totally free Paladin! Hopefully you can understand why I thought you guys messed up my order.
Reply: Are you sure the Paladin received was sent from Redtabletpc.com ? We check and find no Paladin sold on that day you order.Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

by

This situation is even more strange than I thought! I decided to let the paypal claim expire due to the following reasons. It turns out that for some reason you guys sent me an Ainol Paladin AND you ALSO sent me an Ainol Aurora. I received two tablets from you in two different boxes and in separate shipments! What happened is my roommate accepted the package with the Aurora in it and set it aside, and then later on I received the package with the Paladin in it. I only ordered one tablet from you guys and I DID NOT order another tablet at all from you or anyone else!!! The Aurora has been sitting around until a couple days ago when I realized it was there. What I don't understand is why you guys sent me a Paladin too. The Paladin I received was definitely from "redtabletpc.com"!!! I suppose I should be saying thank you for sending me a free Paladin!!! I don't at all understand why you sent me a free Paladin, but so be it. Just to confirm, I checked my ENTIRE bank statements from the

Date Added :04/16/2012

by

The power cable has a standard size USB end on one end, and a proprietary connector for charging on the other end, my hope is that with the adapter, I can add that little functionality to it. The ability to use the USB to play movies would be an outstanding bonus, taking that little micro SD card in and out is just not as easy as USB. Even with that little need, I am still 100% satisfied about the product.

Feb 16, 2012
Displaying 7 to 12 (of 22 reviews)
[<< ] 1 2 3 4 [ >>]
Date Added :04/12/2012

by

So for a student, or younger working type without much cash, this is an insane buy. Tons of tablets will be coming out this year, but this one works perfectly fine and may still be cheaper than anything else coming out for a long time. 7 inches is a perfect size right in between small phones and big iPads, and I've enjoyed using it in various situations during the week I've owned one.

Date Added :04/07/2012

by

I need firmware of NOVO7, where to download?
Reply: Firmware for novo7 URL: http://www.redtabletpc.com/blog/

Date Added :04/01/2012

by

Tablet received within a week via DHL. Great looking and working tablet. No squeeks. Solid screen. Only downside is that battery drains quickly, around 4 hours of wifi usage. Big downside was that RedTablet didn't include EU-adapter, as promised on the page for this tablet. I'm now charging the tablet via USB (=slow)
Reply: Sorry, we try to put a European specifications of charging conversion plugs, but the box does not fall, worried about extrusion Tablet PC, in order to avoid damage, thank you for your understand. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Date Added :03/29/2012

by Mark Boone

Fantastic tablet. Faster, brighter and lighter than I imagined. Shipping by Hong Kong post was about 12 days to California. Screen is perfect.

Date Added :03/29/2012

by

Aurora have stock now?
Reply: Yes, novo 7 aurora in stock now, order now , 24hours shipped.

Date Added :03/22/2012

by

Which android version is on the device, 4.0.1 or 4.03?
Reply:We have upgraded to android 4.0.3 version now. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Displaying 7 to 12 (of 22 reviews)

Feb 16, 2012
Displaying 13 to 18 (of 22 reviews)
[<< ] 1 2 3 4 [ >>]
Date Added :03/21/2012

by

Thanks, works great, fast shipping, very happy!
Reply:Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Date Added :03/20/2012

by

Hi, i saw that you have ainol novo7 aurora in stock Does that mean that you have it in your website store or do you order it after i would order it from you (like much all of the resellers)? Thank you
Reply: We have aurora in stock now, Shipped to you in 24 Hours, welcome to order. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Date Added :03/19/2012

by

i have a question, aurora in stock now ? i'm from india.
Reply: Yes, we have stock every day. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

by

I certainly recommend ainol aurora. Very light, and good looking, quality great, Touch screen is very good.

by

Great screen (IPS).Android 4. Very responsive. Can play 3D games like Angry Birds. I bought this as a birthday present for my wife. It arrived very quickly here in the uk (I used DHL). Thanks.

Date Added :03/18/2012

by

I received tablets from redtabletpc, I have to say that redtabletpc.com is the only Aurora stock website.

Displaying 13 to 18 (of 22 reviews)

Feb 16, 2012
Displaying 19 to 22 (of 22 reviews)
[<< ] 1 2 3 4

by

is it possible to reach to iran?
Reply:Yes, we ship to Iran , Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

by

I should get my tablet from you today, thanks :) I just want to give you a small tip ,Novo 7 Aurora: it supporting also hebrew langauge.
Reply:Thank you for your advice, we will release the new firmware, please pay attention to Redtabletpc.com , Thanks a lot and Have a nice day!

Date Added :03/16/2012

by

Aurora in stock?
Reply: Yes, aurora in stock now, Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Date Added :03/16/2012

by

I received my Tablet PC, but I have a question.USB charging or wall charging ,which best?
Reply:Recommend using the original charger, USB charging will be better than the wall charger.Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Displaying 19 to 22 (of 22 reviews)