In the market for an android..

bobmundo123

Mar 23, 2011
I was looking at the archos 5...

I'm looking with someting with high storage
GPS...
HD like screen ... and can read multiple video file types

thats about it... and not crazy expensive... lol

preferabyl 5-7 inches.. if bigger.. let me know...

i've been looking at the chinese tablets but am very hesitant.. let me know your opinions! =)

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Lately alot of Americans have been getting burned by Chinese websites, do your homework and look on web for complaints on the one your thinking of buying from.
I recently lost $350.00 45 days ago in China, no refund after I sent back two defective tablets!
From *************** Do not risk your money!

Last edited:

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I think that not all Chinese sellers of the Tablet PC is not good quality ! I know many sellers tablet pc are good quality .
Like Gome flytouch3 tablet pc very good

king9168

Mar 23, 2011
I think that not all Chinese sellers of the Tablet PC is not good quality ! I know many sellers tablet pc are good quality .
Like Gome flytouch3 tablet pc very good

I bought one Latest China APad from ehotsale.com. Actually it's not too bad. At first, I felt at a loss on how to navigate the tablet (skipped reading the manual). Once I 'discovered the 'back', 'home' & 'menu' button, everything became easy.

I like the overall design and features. WiFi is great, and the screen resolution seem good for it's size. I would recommend the Latest China APad.

bobmundo123

Mar 23, 2011
lol.. dell streak.. i feel thats overpriced..
I was going to shoot for the flytouch 3...
it looks good.. GPS.. etc..

but apparently a lack of flash support..
and bluetooth? wahhhhh

and flytouch 3 is offered in 8"? it says so on eugo? is that true?

Last edited:

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
There are US sellers that have taken the risk out of buying from China and praying that you get something that works. (Sorry alcassetta!) Plus, if you have to return it for anything, buy local. You just have to look around and check them out. There is an 8" Apad with Flash 10.1 and a 1 GHZ IMX515 processor at FerretOutTheDeals.ecrater.com . It doesn't have GPS,

but the graphics and G-Sensors on that one are good. Has real Android Market, too. Their feedback looks good. No quality issues I have seen. They have the Kyros too, but I have not read a lot of good things about that one.

Thanks, from Alcassetta, I am very happy with my Elocity A7 from Shopnbc.com $299.00,Its fast and working perfectly now for 2 months!

bobmundo123

Mar 23, 2011
There are US sellers that have taken the risk out of buying from China and praying that you get something that works. (Sorry alcassetta!) Plus, if you have to return it for anything, buy local. You just have to look around and check them out. There is an 8" Apad with Flash 10.1 and a 1 GHZ IMX515 processor at FerretOutTheDeals.ecrater.com . It doesn't have GPS, but the graphics and G-Sensors on that one are good. Has real Android Market, too. Their feedback looks good. No quality issues I have seen. They have the Kyros too, but I have not read a lot of good things about that one.

Well what i"m saying is that they are offering a flytouch3 For 8 inches so i wanted to know if the specs were the same..

alright.. well i got my answer from them...

(5 Stars) 8\", March 28, 2011
sid
Does the 8\'inch screen have the same as 10 inch.. GPS, ETC and have you updated firmware to allow flash?
Reply by Euogo
Yes, it is same, has gps.

Last edited: