incompatible apps? ~ Coby Kyros MID1125

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Dont know about that i just deleted flash and reinstalled it and i didnt get anything about a build file

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum

radboy16

Dec 28, 2011
Thank you all for being so helpful with solving my problem, and I am deciding to root my tablet since the risks are next to nothing... So if I use this one "superonetouch" program, do I just need to plug my tablet to my PC with a USB cable, then click root, and be done as simple as that, without installing any USB drivers? Can this program also unroot incase I need so? How would i do this if it can? This might be my last post if rooting works.

Last edited:

m0n

Jan 7, 2012
Just a FYI regarding LCD Density.......I rooted my MID1125 w/ success.........I added Android Market Place w/ success...........I too was having problems with the incompatible apps within Google Market Place......I downloaded....changed the dpi or whatever its called......rebooted....and now my I am stucked on the COBY screen. So i am unsure what the hell happened and why.

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Hit the reset button on the tablet. Once rebooted try a different reboot method in LCD density.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

domagoj91

May 26, 2012
Please say what did u mean by this statement? I have the same issue with coby screen but on mid1126 (although i didn't rooted my device)
Once rebooted try a different reboot method in LCD density.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum