Info about tab

DesertHawk101

Jan 10, 2014
Hi everyone
About 2 or 3 days ago I saw person here sharing info about his tablet actually he was asking some question maybe about how to root his tablet he also mentioned some kind of software/app through which he got his tab info but I can't find that topic so my question is how can I know info about my tab like ROM, RAM, Processor, Screen, GPU, Battery and Camera is there any software or app to do that?
Please help :confused:

DesertHawk101

Jan 10, 2014
Thank you leeshor but this app doesn't have a option to check how much my "mAh" battery is, like it says on cover of tab that it has 5000 mAh Li-on battery but when after my tab came from repair I think they might have messed up something that have to do with battery. Battery timing is very much reduced so just want to check its "mAh"

Sent from my Genius Tab Q4 using Tapatalk

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thank you leeshor but this app doesn't have a option to check how much my "mAh" battery is, like it says on cover of tab that it has 5000 mAh Li-on battery but when after my tab came from repair I think they might have messed up something that have to do with battery. Battery timing is very much reduced so just want to check its "mAh"

Sent from my Genius Tab Q4 using Tapatalk

No app can do that, you might be able to disassemble the tablet, and see if battery has any writing on it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone