Info on setting up for the first time an 10.1 ePad Tablet Android 2.2

Jun 25, 2011
Hi All! Just received 2 of these yesterday one for my wife and one for myself. I charged them all night and now I'm ready to set them up for the first time. The owner's manual is all but useless so I was hoping some of you Android Veterans out there could help me along with this. I did my homework on these (I've been researching them for weeks and finally settled on this one as it seemed to have the highest reviews for this price range ($150.00). I'm new to Android so I could use any help you could offer. Also if there is a forum for this already if you could send me a link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks and Happy Weekend!!

John aka pianoplayerjohn

Nov 5, 2011
It is very true that the manual is absolutely useless! Have you found a site or any information on how to use this thing?
ANY info would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Janice (Plymouth, CT)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi John, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablets. Nice to have you here at Android Tablets as a member of the forum. For now, the best place to get more information regarding those tablets would probably be the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum. Click that link and post your questions there along with as much information as you can provide about your tablets including processor type etc. Someone there should be able to identify your tablets and direct you to the section of the forum for your particular tablets. Enjoy your new tablets!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Janice, welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us here as a new member. You'll probably want to go to the Android Tablet Q&A section as well. Good luck with your new tablet!

byefamily

Dec 25, 2011
Hello
I rec'd a Zepad 10" fo Xmas. Normally I'm pretty good at figuring out how to set up everything my self. But as state above the manuel rec'd is worthless. So I'm here to ee if anyone ca help me set this tablet up, so I can finally use it. So far was never abe to get on wifi. I have a kindle and had no problem setting it up.
Thanks in advance
Linda

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Linda, welcome to Android Tablets. Nice of you to become a member and join us here in the forum. I see from your other posts that you've already discovered that the Zenithink Tablets is the place where the most people with your tablet will see your questions and hopefully respond. The only other thing I might suggest is to use the search box in the upper right corner of every forum page to find solutions to some of your problems. A search for WiFi for instance yields pages of hits. One of those threads may solve your problem. Don't limit yourself to ZeniThink C91 ZT280 threads, what worked for a Nook, Acer or Toshiba may work for you. Try whatever worked on someones tablet. Change channels, change security settings reset the router etc. it doesn't cost anything to try these things and one might work. Next time you're going out, take your tablet along and check out hotspots. McDonalds, Starbucks, wherever you get a signal and see if you can connect anywhere, maybe the problem isn't the tablet. Good luck!