info please

Discussion in 'Acer Tablets' started by lilrobo, Nov 26, 2011.

1. lilrobo

lilrobo Member

hello guys
    new here i just bought 4 acer icons tablets for the house hold ,, i have been playing with them a little . i would like to add avi to them , and the main question i have is ,,, i know you can view doc like excel how do i go about working with them ,,, and if i have to buy a program do i have to but it for all 4 ??

thanks for any help
    lilrobo

2. lilrobo

lilrobo Member

i was able to copy and paste a avi file to the video file on tablet and i went to play it says unable to play ... any ideas??? do i need to convert to MG4 ???

thanks

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello lilrobo, welcome to Android tablets and congratulations on the new Acers. Nice to have you here as a member of the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Tablets section where the people who have that tablet can reply to your questions. Good luck!

4. lilrobo

lilrobo Member

was able to get a movie over to tablet,, just convert it to mp4 and copy and paste to tablet video

5. bclinger

bclinger Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer A500
    The Market has several Office applications. I find Documents to Go to be the most reliable, as it rarely crashes. There are others that do a bit more and crash a lot more. The 2 I have installed on mine: Documents to Go and Quick Office. I like the word application that comes with Quick Office, its spreadsheet though is very unstable on my device.