info please

lilrobo

Nov 26, 2011
hello guys
new here i just bought 4 acer icons tablets for the house hold ,, i have been playing with them a little . i would like to add avi to them , and the main question i have is ,,, i know you can view doc like excel how do i go about working with them ,,, and if i have to buy a program do i have to but it for all 4 ??

thanks for any help
lilrobo

lilrobo

Nov 26, 2011
i was able to copy and paste a avi file to the video file on tablet and i went to play it says unable to play ... any ideas??? do i need to convert to MG4 ???

thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello lilrobo, welcome to Android tablets and congratulations on the new Acers. Nice to have you here as a member of the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Tablets section where the people who have that tablet can reply to your questions. Good luck!

lilrobo

Nov 26, 2011
was able to get a movie over to tablet,, just convert it to mp4 and copy and paste to tablet video

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
The Market has several Office applications. I find Documents to Go to be the most reliable, as it rarely crashes. There are others that do a bit more and crash a lot more. The 2 I have installed on mine: Documents to Go and Quick Office. I like the word application that comes with Quick Office, its spreadsheet though is very unstable on my device.