Info requested for tablet for BBC Iplayer

SDB

Oct 18, 2011
Hello Forum members. I am new here and would like some info particularly if there are any UK members.
I am looking to purchase a tablet for my wife as she has a disability and sitting at a PC for lengthy periods becomes a problem.
She uses BBC Iplayer which I know requires flash 10.3 and ideally Android 2.2/3, I am considering a zenithink tablet (C91 ZT-280) which seems to meet the required spec.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this device or alternatives

Many thanks
Stephen

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Stephen, welcome to the forum. nice of you to join us here at Android tablets. The best location on the forum for comparing tablets, making shopping decisions etc. is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm moving your thread over there, someone should be able to help you out.

Pompeybear

Dec 16, 2010
Hello,I ran an Archos 101 on 2.2 or 2.3 (cant remember) and flash 10.3 on bbc Iplayer (website version and mobile version) and to be honest it run pretty rubbish with sound being out of sync. It was watchable but not very enjoyable.BBC Iplayer was one of the reasons I upgraded to an Acer A500 with flash 10.3 & (I had issues with flash 11) and Honeycomb 3.2 and it now runs BBC Iplayer as good as my desktop PC.