Infotmic boots but in a loop with a kernal panic

ospina1

Dec 1, 2011
Im new to the forum and want to say thanks to anybody who post, help, or even has the same problem. I have searched and found others with a simular issue but not exactly. I have a Infotmic 10.2 Android 2.1 (i think thats what it was before it wrecked its self). 2 sd slots, HDMI mini port and 256 memory

My problem is when i was watching a video it decided to reboot, then it got stuck on the load in the green screen. if i do the center button-menu-power it boots then i let go and press one of those buttons it loads in a screen with 4 choices to reload factory setup (doesnt work i have to start all over) seems like the image file is corrupted. i know my way around a pc but im lost in this stuff. if i try to wipe the cache it get stuck in a loop and have to hit the reset.......... which shuts off the loop...... and doesnt reset nothing.

Its not dead so im not giving up......... im looking to restore the system how do i burn an image to the sd so it will reload a android OS........ (which i need also0, i know if i could get the OS again onto an sd card so it boots to there ill get the rest.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Welcome to the forum!

There are many many many 10" InfoTMIC powered tablets each with a specific hardware setup and corresponding firmware referenced in http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-infotmic-hardware-ids-hwver-updates-ius.html. Using the incorrect InfoTMIC Update Wrap (.ius) specifically, burning the wrong U0 "u-boot-nand.bin" image with these tools http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/infotmic-based/17274-introduction-iuw-burning-tools.html can and probably will cause irreparable damage (brick) the tablet. Caution in trying to determine which one before burning.

ospina1

Dec 1, 2011
thats just it i cant get to the system info at all, is there a way to connect it to the pc? i got it to load an image (system restore) but it does the same thing.............. im read to toss it..... anybody want to buy it...... it works, it loads up but it get hung on that green screen and down in the right corner in rainbow letters "WOWPAD" is displayed....... this this is less then 9mo old........ the last 3 have been untouched as this happen 3mo ago i havent had a chance to fix it till of late. any info please i do know it had android 2.1 on it.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
thats just it i cant get to the system info at all, is there a way to connect it to the pc? i got it to load an image (system restore) but it does the same thing.............. im read to toss it..... anybody want to buy it...... it works, it loads up but it get hung on that green screen and down in the right corner in rainbow letters "WOWPAD" is displayed....... this this is less then 9mo old........ the last 3 have been untouched as this happen 3mo ago i havent had a chance to fix it till of late. any info please i do know it had android 2.1 on it.
I didn't see reference to WOWPad in your Original Post (OP). Try this method http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...t-post143848.html?highlight=wowpad#post143848 and if that fails join the discussion in the Gome Flytouch II Firmware forum to gain experience from other experienced WoWPad users.