infotmic superpad111 sim card use?

tmblakz

Apr 16, 2012
hi guys, my name is trevor. im new to the android world, i have an infotmic 10" superpad111 tablet and am having difficulty getting it to detect a 3g card. it doesnt have a sim card slot. please help. thanks

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Do you have the correct dongle compatible to your device? On most tabs, in settings/wifi & 3 g, it lists which dongles will work with your tab. I don't have experience with yours so I'm only talking about my experience with different ones but they tend to be similar. If not maybe you can search the web for compatible dongles. I also hear that some networks don't work with them but as I don't use 3g, I can't say which will or won't. This may depend on where in the world you are. I think most uk networks are fine but I heard about aussies having some problems. Hope this helps.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

J

jimbo7630

Another alternative is to get a portable HotSpot AKA MiFi and use that to connect wirelessly.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi trevor, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you use that sim card. Good luck!