Infotmic - Update Version deb-r2.1.1561

janhidding

Jan 15, 2011
They have to update the firmware in that case to Android 2.2 i believe. Does anybody know if there is a blog/website from wowpad/infotmic? In that case we can ask if they have plans to update the firmware to Android 2.2.

Last edited:

johnfrankiej

Jan 3, 2011
All updated. Seems to be working a little quicker. Have been installing my aps so will report tomorrow after further use. Skype seems to be (test) calling, but haven't spoken to anyone yet.

Orion_uk

Dec 31, 2010
All updated. Seems to be working a little quicker. Have been installing my aps so will report tomorrow after further use. Skype seems to be (test) calling, but haven't spoken to anyone yet.

so nothing major in the update :(

Im still on 86%..

Dare I use mybackup pro/appinstaller while updates downloading (and risk another crash) before I run update! Most of my APKs are backed up to disk anyways, just user/system settings to do really, why I didnt back them up also I dont know! Only had it a week tho.

Will test skype/etc after my update and also report back (if you have not by then) on anything I `might` find.

Lazy ppl could have at least added flash support although Skyfire web browsers cool !, 79.79MB of WHAT???

Last edited:

altkon

Jan 10, 2011
I was under the impression that Skype apk's were not supported by this version but only by 2.2 Android.
By the way can you please mention the names of apps you had to reinstall??? And if you had backed them up beforehand and how ?? Please.
Sorry for the curiosity trying to organize myself before I start final updating.
Thanks a lot.

Orion_uk

Dec 31, 2010
I was under the impression that Skype apk's were not supported by this version but only by 2.2 Android.
By the way can you please mention the names of apps you had to reinstall??? And if you had backed them up beforehand and how ?? Please.
Sorry for the curiosity trying to organize myself before I start final updating.
Thanks a lot.

I use mybackup pro (market) and appinstaller ;)

Silverwizard

Dec 24, 2010
Hi I've gone to download via system update,I get the downloading bar with the message that it's downloading the latest version,the update version number & on the end of the bar it says Pause in red letters,nowhere do I see any percentage of download figure,it's been running now for about 15-20 mins.

altkon

Jan 10, 2011
Same thing happened to me when I was downloading yesterday.
Just press on Pause button at the left bottom side and it will refresh
and start downloading from the point it had stopped,again.
Good luck!!

Jotar

Jan 15, 2011
Hi
It is my first time in this forum. Forgive me for my bad english.
I have the same problem. Evry time i press the Pause button the downlod pause after a short momment.

Silverwizard

Dec 24, 2010
Thanks for that,tried that & at the moment it's saying 0% B/0 (0%),seems to run ok for a few minutes & then this Pause word appears!

Jotar

Jan 15, 2011
Any one nows how to download the update to a sd card?
I think it will be faster to do the update form the sd card instaid downloading we are trying to do.

altkon

Jan 10, 2011
Hi
It is my first time in this forum. Forgive me for my bad english.
I have the same problem. Evry time i press the Pause button the downlod pause after a short momment.
Press again and it will start immediately.

altkon

Jan 10, 2011
Any one nows how to download the update to a sd card?
I think it will be faster to do the update form the sd card instaid downloading we are trying to do.
If you have an SD card already in the slot just go ahead finish the download but
do not accept to run it. Then automatically the system will store it and an exclamation Mark (!) will be
shown on the left hand side of your Status Bar on top of your Tablet.
To open it you have to drag and drop it to your main screen and then you can
decide to press view in order to install it or press clear in order to erace it.