Installed Uberoid v11 Beta3 Installed.

sk8er

Feb 13, 2012
Works like charm.

Please suggest Some apps. Which are your favourite games and some other productivity apps and so.

Also from where can I download apps to my pc then transfer them to tab for installation?

Thanks.

Rickatatastan

Feb 10, 2012
Cubed player is good for music. You should search the market for "Filipe Abrantes" instead of Cubed though, because it's a superscript 3 doesn't work in the search field.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Android assistant is good to keep it running smooth
Skyfire is a good web browser
File expert if you don't already have it
Autokiller or something similar is also useful

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet

wd9dui

Mar 10, 2012
I also installed Uberoid, I also used the Uberoid tool, WoW! No problems at all, I for get to do the mod on tablet type, there was no need to as it all came together just fine. Now if I can just fine Angry Birds!
Gary

wd9dui

Mar 10, 2012
Login
you will have to set up an account there, they have a lot of good stuff there and
there has been some info with this group also. Make sure you read everything!
Gary

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hey you want angry birds, angry birds rio........... go here from your browser www.handango.com when it opens just choose android apps on the left side and then when it opens a new page, go to search box top right and type in angrybirds. When it opens click on download and then choose WM8650 in the list, then it will download on your tablet. If this all works out which i know it will, just be kind and click on the thank icon.
Have Fun..

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
wd9dui, I tried to login to the site but i have no idea who developed uberoid. That is a question needed to register. Do you know ?