Installing Stock Firmware

mrfrustrated

Dec 27, 2011
I have a firmeware from the distributor and I do not know how to install it. The files consist of, ramdisk (image file), system (image file), uImage (file), updater (file), and userdate (image file). How do I get these files on to install on my tablet? I have tried to copy them to an sd card, but it does not load.

Thanks.
-Mr. Frustrated

mrfrustrated

Dec 27, 2011
I have what I thought was a WM8650, but it is Infotmic M7206 because it was running Android 2.3.3? I watch a video (
) with those files used to reinstall firmware and all he did was copy them to the sd card and it loaded. Mine does not do this. The reason I want to reintall the software is because it loads the androd screen and then loads a blank screen when it should be the main interface.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoga

Jan 3, 2012
I have what I thought was a WM8650, but it is Infotmic M7206 because it was running Android 2.3.3? I watch a video (
) with those files used to reinstall firmware and all he did was copy them to the sd card and it loaded. Mine does not do this. The reason I want to reintall the software is because it loads the androd screen and then loads a blank screen when it should be the main interface.

I have the same problem and i followed very close to the video yet no luck, a gentle man from Mobile wizard did write me back and mentioned that may be sd card is not properly configured. Please let me know, if you find the solution and i will let you know as well, if I find one. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator: