interesting observations... re update updated stock NC's...

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
Since I have both a rooted and non rooted updated NC in my possesion at the moment it is a good opportunity to compair one to the other.. .
Since the upgrade on the stock NC.. it seems my battery is lasting longer.. Now haven't timed it but I forgot and left the darn thing on and connected to wifi for over 24hrs.. when I checked it there was still like 80% battery power left..
Heard on the b&N website that a FIX was in the works for the video stuttering that has been occuring since the update. They said very SOON and that a bunch of more tablet type app's will be added at that time...
No app's have been added since original release which I find very very strange...

Also all the hype about enhanced books.. well very few are out there and the COOK BOOKS that are released ( which are the once I think would benefit from this technology the most ) are really pretty lame in my opinion....

Anyway just some observations to share..

BoloMKXXVIII

Jul 27, 2010
Thanks for the info. B&N better step it up a bit with the expected release of an Android tablet/e-book from Amazon in time for the holiday season. The Nook is great but the competition knows a thing or two about the market.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I agree with youCrenita, the battery is better now on stock 1.2.0 than on stock 1..1.0, Big diffetence and also the connection, wherever I am with a free wifi, when I open my nook is already connected.
Flash works great, may be they did the fix already.
Gloria:confused: