Internal SD Card Cannot Be Read

sapatuButut

May 14, 2012
hi guys,
I need your help n suggestions..

My ZT C91 doesnt read the internal SD Card...

do you know guys what happend with this ??

I have open file explorer but SDCard is empty.

then in setting > storage it doesnt detect any internal storage.

I already using this tablet for 1 month and internal sd card works.

thanks,,,

daveat4

May 2, 2012
What do you mean by the internal SD? The tablet has 8gb of internal memory but it is not an SD card
You can install apps into this 8gb but until you install a micro SD card you can't download any data.
Explorer allows you look at the External SD card i.e. one that you buy (max 32gb) not the tablet's internal memory

Mulligascos

Jan 24, 2012
What do you mean by the internal SD? The tablet has 8gb of internal memory but it is not an SD card
You can install apps into this 8gb but until you install a micro SD card you can't download any data.
Explorer allows you look at the External SD card i.e. one that you buy (max 32gb) not the tablet's internal memory

Hi,
My tablet has recently stopped recognizing the internal NAND storage. It resets each time it is started and asks to complete action using either com.android.provision.DefaultActivity or Setup wizard, neither option makes a difference, apon starting it initialises when you select applications, while it's running it's ok, however it's pretty limited in it's functionality.

I have been trying (unsuccessfully to update the version, however each time i try to do it, it ends up at skip recovery then starts as usual.

Can anyone explain what I can try to remedy this...

Thanks

backtodroid

Nov 9, 2012
hi guys,
I need your help n suggestions..

My ZT C91 doesnt read the internal SD Card...

do you know guys what happend with this ??

I have open file explorer but SDCard is empty.

then in setting > storage it doesnt detect any internal storage.

I already using this tablet for 1 month and internal sd card works.

thanks,,,
I guess there isn't much hope for me either. I have a c93 and have the same problem. I thought I must have got in there and moved some files that should not have been moved. Let me try to explain my problem. I am running 4.1 and when I go into settings, storage, I can see the internal memory, both used and free. Just under these is A box that says internal storage with an option to mount SD card. This I assume is the "internal SD card" and I can't mount it. This is probably why some APS come up with the message "no SD card".

Breath.... now when I install the external SD card I can mount it and in settings, storage, it showed up under the other SD card. It will mount the external card and I can play music, movies and anything on it but, some apps still come up with the no SD card message.

I am sure both of these "removeable storage device" SD cards both internal and external use to show up on the PC under my computer. Now only the external card shows up so, I'm thinking the PC cannot read the internal card anymore or cannot find it to read anymore.

I'm new at this tablet stuff and I could have screwed something that use to be called "the tree" back in the good ol days of doss.

If you managed to read this far and can still make any sense out of my jabber, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated but go easy on me I'm an old guy trying to remain current with this stuff.

Thanks folks.

Last edited:

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Try removing your sd card and then shutting your tablet down. After you shut the tablet off, put your sdcard back in the slot. Restart your tablet and then let me know what happens. Also, have you tried resetting your tablet? I don't know a lot about the C93, but you could also try reinstalling your firmware. As a role, this should reset everything to factory specs. On the C91, this is as simple as turning the tablet off, pressing and holding the camera button, while doing this, press the power button. Everything is automatic from there. Please let me know if any of these help you.

Rob