International CES 2014

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
Howdy everybody.

This year's CES show is coming up in just a couple of weeks time. As some of you know, I will be there, what you might not know is that I will be covering the events with my camera crew. (Many thanks to Admins like Spider for the opportunity)

Just a few items I think you should be aware of:

Open Tweet Policy: if you tweet @Macktion about something you want to see, I will do my best to get in there*!

Videos: I will be working mostly in video format, and each evening, I will be posting that day's events. I will put each video, in the order it occurs on this thread.

*Guarantee void where prohibited, not accepted in all states, this statement does not constitute a binding agreement, as indicated in clause abc123 of the Jackson 5, past performance is not indicative of future results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
Well, I'm here. Las Vegas. Tomorrow, the bedlam begins. Wish us luck, and check back here each evening for videos from the day. Also, Ill be tweeting throughout the convention.

Cheers!

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
With day 1 behind us, We had some great time seeing: Datawind's sub-40-dollar-tablets, Tactus and a Morphing keyboard... aftermarket case?!?? And, perhaps one of my favorites, a Bluetooth guided paper airplane. (Android functionality forthcoming).
Videos are rendering now, uploading soon, and live (hopefully) before the night is out.

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
With day 2 behind us, we have a few more great things to share. Rendering now, and uploading soon. Expect to see them before or during your Morning Coffee.
Expect to see, a brilliant phone case, Hisense's tablets and x1 smartphone, and some Skyrim on a universal motion controller.

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
Day 3:
So, today we have some treats for you, Vuzix smart glasses, and the Snakebyte Vyper, just to name a couple.

a few of our videos from today are still waiting on b-roll, like our visit to Corning, but they will be along in due time.

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
Day 3:

(there is more day 3 videos to come, Not to mention day 4, but I am still waiting on some items from the companies before those are ready)

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
And here is part of day 4. Still waiting some items from Corning: Our film just does not do as good portraying microbial activity, after all, my cameras are just not that good...