Internet(browser/webpage) disappeared

swancity

Mar 4, 2011
Hi, It's me again, this time having problem with internet/wifi/browser.
Lately when I connect to browser, I'm using dolphin or google browser, as soon as the webpage loads, it disappeared again, what's going on? it happened a few times already.
any help would be appreciated.thanks

swancity

Mar 4, 2011
Yes, I updated the Dolphin HD browser, but it also happened even with Google browser which I didn't update. When I click on Dolphin browser icon(or Google browser), the webpage loads, but when I type in yahoo or any other website, as soon as it loads it disappears,back to homescreen, internet connection is still on,so it's not wifi connection, it must be browser right? any idea?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
so the browser use to work with out any problem and then one day it just stopped weird did you install an anti virus app recently or and app thats always running and sucking the juice from your tablet? also try like skyfire or opera and see if they do the same thing

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Try Maxthon.com for Android downloading their browser, you will like it, has forward and back buttons on bottom of the page your viewing, which is slicK!

swancity

Mar 4, 2011
Yes, I had anti virus installed,but lately didn't see it on the taskbar so I run it, it didn't detect any virus,how do I enable it so it runs at the background.
When I connect to internet, I can't pass homepage(google), any other website I go,will just disappear,as if somebody just snatch it. totally weird. I will do factory reset if nothing else. thanks for your info.