Internet Connection Issue on Coby MID7065-8

GmanShinigami

Jun 15, 2013
I have a weird issue with my tablet I'm hoping someone can help me out with. It connects to my WiFi network fine, but it seems like after half an hour of web searching or really anything to do with the internet that it stops being able to do so. I get "Timed Out" errors and the like even though it still shows full connection to the WiFi Network until I restart the tablet and it's fine again. It's sort of monotonous to restart every 30-40 minutes. Any help appreciated.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have a weird issue with my tablet I'm hoping someone can help me out with. It connects to my WiFi network fine, but it seems like after half an hour of web searching or really anything to do with the internet that it stops being able to do so. I get "Timed Out" errors and the like even though it still shows full connection to the WiFi Network until I restart the tablet and it's fine again. It's sort of monotonous to restart every 30-40 minutes. Any help appreciated.

Sounds like a router problem, not so much a tablet problem. Reboot router check router settings, I use wep on my router.

Aug 8, 2012
I have not had problems with wifi on my 7065. I have connected to multiple networks on WPA/WPA2 without problems.