internet connection

pindero

Jan 31, 2013
I hope this is in the right place sorry if not.
Can anyone help me solve my problem, my tablet and phone keep losing the internet connection from excellent to fair when I'm in the living room but if I go into the bedroom where the router is the connection is excellent. I have bought a Huawei WIFI repeater and it helped but now the signal just keeps dropping. I have tried re booting the router but it hasn't made any difference. Has anyone got any ideas. The router is a Netgear N150 DGN 1000 wireless. My laptop and table top pc have a very good signal using the same router.
Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have a link in my signature below with WiFi problem solutions. It may be something as simple as a channel change but check the link as I feel something there will help.

Last edited:

pindero

Jan 31, 2013
Hello leeshor, I managed to sort it. I rebooted the router and moved onto a shelf a lot higher than it was and then it gave a better signal. Thanks for your reply. pindero.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hello leeshor, I managed to sort it. I rebooted the router and moved onto a shelf a lot higher than it was and then it gave a better signal. Thanks for your reply. pindero.

Love it when things work out! Good deal!