Internet games on an android tablet

ruckussjr

Oct 21, 2010
Hi, My first post!! I am considering buying a new android tablet. I love android but what i want to know is will i be able to play internet games on it like from Facebook, and or pogo. I like my android games but I also LOVE pogo. It won't be worth the extra expense for this type of device if it cant do it.

Thanks Also if this isn't posted in the right spot sorry!!

rlm1949

Nov 26, 2010
I have 4 tablets and each one has it's own limitations. My daughter told me that "what I paid for those toys I could have purchased the newest Ipad with 32Gig". Considering all the turf battles with this Android, she may very well correct. I'm sure I will be flamed for this, but am I wrong?

antonylewar

Mar 12, 2012
You will be able to play facebook games on every tablet. It is most reliable. Moreover few of the games of facebook games directly have a app that you can download from the Google play store. For pogo games you download and install the app called 'pogo games' from the play store. Its a free app.

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, My first post!! I am considering buying a new android tablet. I love android but what i want to know is will i be able to play internet games on it like from Facebook, and or pogo. I like my android games but I also LOVE pogo. It won't be worth the extra expense for this type of device if it cant do it.

Thanks Also if this isn't posted in the right spot sorry!!
hi try this tab. its dual core so can cope with hi graphic quality games, has plenty of storage memory & is very good value from a trustworthy seller. if you want a larger screen, go to site & check out yuandao dual core n90. ive just gto one myself from same site & its awesome.

Ramos W17 Pro Tablet PC 7 inch Capacitive Android 4.0 Cortex A9 Dual Core Ramos W17 Pro Tablet PC 7 inch Capacitive Android 4.0 Cortex A9 Dual Core [W17PRO] - $159.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods