intro

Moonspider

Jan 1, 2012
First I'd like to say hello and apologize if I did this in the wrong spot..clueless on forums along with my manual-less android tablet pc 2.3 dpad..not sure what other info would be necessary for help. I don't seem to know how to do anything on this thing! doesn't help I skipped the smart phone/touch screen step before i got this as a gift so I don't even have that to go by
  • I had a notification for an update..lost it..grr,,don't how to get it back..
  • Don't know what "status bar" in running processes is ..that won't kill (thinking it has to do with the little ad's at the bottom)
  • Can't keep a connection..have to disable wifi and then reconnect reapeated due to poof no more connection..
I know there's a lot more stuff I haven't a clue about..but those are the forefront things currently bothering me...
:confused: oh and don't I have to do some sort of "clean out the junk"..like on my pc?
I just got here so..I will try to search things already covered..but if there's a quick answer..plllzzzz feel free
Thanks!

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum, can you provide any more info on the type of tablet you have?

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Who makes it/model number/name/and what version of the Operating System is running?

To find a lot of that info, open "settings" then scroll to "about tab"

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Moonspider

Jan 1, 2012
model number MID_7AS
android version 2.3.3
kernel version 2.6.35.7
build number MID_7AS 20110526
the box has DPAD 7 800mhz 256MB 7" touch pad Android 2.3 made in china and that is all
I dont know if that answers it...if you tell me where to look besides "about device" I will

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Moonspider, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to become a forum member. I'm going to move your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. That way, more people are likely to see it and come help you out. Good luck!