Intro

kewlguy

Jan 12, 2011
Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a regular over at slatedroid.com and have been releasing some custom ROM's for the WPDN. I posted all of my current versions in one of the sticky's here and would love feedback and to provide any support as needed. Basically I've taken the newest OP-based firmwares and encapsulated it in the 11/19 stock recovery, kernel and bootloader to allow users to easily switch between mods and other stock firmwares. If you've installed the latest OP firmwares, you likely noticed it is very tricky to revert back to stock without encountering dangerous flashloops, so my MOD is a fix for that. I also added some fun performance tweaks and an overall smooth experience for people who want to get the most from their WPDN.

Anyways - let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Hi kewlguy, welcome to the site. I love my WPDN, especially with the root firmware. Fine stuff you all are doing :)

kewlguy

Jan 12, 2011
Thanks - I've been really enjoying it so far. It was a great way to get into the Android tab world at a fraction of the cost thanks to the Kohl's supersale. My MOD incorporates quite a few enhancements so I hope it is helpful to the board.

D33PTHAWTE

Nov 8, 2010
Yeah welcome! I just flashed your rom earlier today and I am really enjoying it. Thanks for your hard work.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App