Introduction and Request for assistance.

martcza

May 1, 2011
Hi All, Soooooo glad i found this site. Been reading through some of the threads and looks like this is the place to be.
First off i have to say i am a complete novice so please excuse me if i seem a bit slow here.
I live and work in Durban,South Africa and like to travel as much as i can afford which is why i bought my android tablet.
I currently have two devices one being a Samsung Galaxy I9000 which i cannot use out of SA as it is network blocked so whilst in the Phillipines in March bought a MID 7'' tablet.
The device works well BUT and here comes the PLEASE HELP ME plea,
When i try and download from anroid market it asks for a user name and password.
Since i have not set any of these i can't know what they are.It does give me in the user name block '[email protected] is "generic os 3.0 How do i get around this.Other info from machine :memory 256MB, kernel version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty and build no:WMT2.1.2 Can anyone help. Again i am a real newbee at this, so sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. Many Many thanks.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Your username and password for the market are linked to a Google (Gmail) account. this can be created for free at the Google web site.