Intro'll gain enough proficiency

B_Mullins

Oct 9, 2013
Hello, all. I am a complete newby to things Android and frankly have not been overly impressed with it. But I recently recognized the need for a way to haul around music and books (did I stumble across something here regarding downloading/installing an app and being able to watch NetFlix with the device?) while away. I expect to be on the road a lot next year. Would have already started but got bad sick back the end of April. There were times when, if I had been a dog and my owner didn't put me down, they would have been liable for a 1/2 Grand fine for animal cruelty.

As I wrote earlier, I am a newby with Android. I have been working with/on microcomputers since 1980. Android is just so anti-intuitive to me that learning it is a real pain. Hopefully I will gain enough proficiency in Android to be able to give back soon.

I recently acquired an iRULU 10.1 Android running Android bundled with a charger, cleaning wipes and a USB keyboard for just over $130. Learning to use it right now.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello B_Mullins, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new iRULU tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!