Invalid File Error When Uploading New Avatar

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I am trying to use a new avatar and I keep getting this error, I resized it to be 80 x 80 and it's 5 kb, I tried it as a gif and a jpg and same error each try. Can anyone help me with this problem? It's not a huge deal obviously, just wanted to go with something different and I tried loading from a URL too and it's just not liking any file I try, have tried a couple, but the one I want the most won't work. It's NOT animated or something, if that matters. Thanks in advance!

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
Yep, this has been happening for a while now. I'm also waiting for this to be fixed. I informed one on the administrators about the issue and is supposed to get fixed sometime this week.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks RobKort! I wasn't sure if they already knew about it or not, so I wanted to post a thread on it. Looking forward to getting to use my chosen avatar. ;) :D

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
I'm sure it will, there are going through some site updates that are believe to be the cause for this. Once they are done with that they will jump on the issue, or they might be on it already... ;)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Wooo! Love it! Thanks RobKort! Your avatar is pretty cool looking, nice that things are fixed now. :D Thanks to the great staffers here at AndroidTablets.Net! :D

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
Yep, nothing but the best people here. That is actually me too. :D

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
That's really cool Rob! I like the way it's exposed, wicked cool. :D