iPad 2 or Acer Iconia Tab A500

ITweijie

Sep 2, 2011
I would most probably use it for Surfing net, Watch videos, play games and if possible, I want it able to connect to a projector or a tv.

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
I would most probably use it for Surfing net, Watch videos, play games and if possible, I want it able to connect to a projector or a tv.

Both devices will do what you are needing to do, the question is which OS you are more comfortable with. Keep in mind that the Ipad2 will require a special adaptor cable to go to HDMI.

ITweijie

Sep 2, 2011
I dont intend to use HDMI due to I don't have HD Tv. Which one should I get then?

AndyMt

Jul 8, 2011
I dont intend to use HDMI due to I don't have HD Tv. Which one should I get then?
Neither, because none offers anything else than HDMI. Well - you could use the iPad together with AppleTV to mirror the display on a TV, but that's a quite expensive "adaptor" ;)...
And I don't know any tablet offering RCA out or something like this.

DuckMan

Nov 1, 2011
I have the a500 and love it. I didn't get the I pad because I have an iPhone and wanted something Droid so I could have access to both worlds also he a500 has full size USB on it which rocks. As far as pluging it into a TV/projector are you doing this at home or on the go for like presentations? And all new stuff is pretty much going to be HDMI out.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

ITweijie

Sep 2, 2011
Neither, because none offers anything else than HDMI. Well - you could use the iPad together with AppleTV to mirror the display on a TV, but that's a quite expensive "adaptor" ;)...
And I don't know any tablet offering RCA out or something like this.
I mean like buying the 30pin RCA connector..

ITweijie

Sep 2, 2011
Why I want to buy the iPad:
> Keynote and Garageband
> TV-OUT
> Gaming and Apps
> Be cool!
> Able to jailbreak

ITweijie

Sep 2, 2011
Why I want to buy the Acer Iconia Tab A500:
> USB Ports