ipadalternative.com

rob01792

May 19, 2012
Hi rob

Yes I ordered from ipadalternatives and had nothing but grief, they failed to answer any of my emails or live messages, then when I posted on their forum asking for adivce on my order they changed my tread ,then banned my from but the site and forum. They did refund my order but only after a fortnight of inactivty, but it all left a bad taste in my mouth I certainly wouldn't use them again.

Good luck mate

thanks for that

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi Rob

Yeh of course mate I got my Onda from a company in Leeds called seenitpriceit through amazon, I must they were excellent answered all my questions immediately, threw in a UK spec charger for free, preped the firmware so it was set to english, it was a bit more expensive than the chinese sites, but it came the day after I ordered with a 30 day no quibble monet back guarantee I was really plaesed with the whole deal. Heres the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/9-7inch-Cap...1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1337798882&sr=1-2, hope you get a good deal

Cheers mate.

stacyfan

May 28, 2012
Despite macthecats experience I had no problems with them at all . Actually my experience is totally the oposite, and I only chose to buy from them because there customer support was so responsive and helpful even for a noob like me. I have since recommended ipadalternative.com to coworkers who are all equally happy with the service and most importantly the tablets.

I think macthehat must have been employed to give them a bad name as none of what he is saying reflects the experience we had. Go ahead and hop onto live chat or email them, I am certain you will get a speedy response as I did.

Last edited:

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Despite macthecats experience I had no problems with them at all . Actually my experience is totally the oposite, and I only chose to buy from them because there customer support was so responsive and helpful even for a noob like me. I have since recommended ipadalternative.com to coworkers who are all equally happy with the service and most importantly the tablets.

I think macthehat must have been employed to give them a bad name as none of what he is saying reflects the experience we had. Go ahead and hop onto live chat or email them, I am certain you will get a speedy response as I did.

I Have resolved this issue with Ipadalternatives.com and do not wish to comment futher

Last edited: